Saturday, November 1, 2008










Hey everyone, I'm gonna try to do this often and keep it short each time. If I don't, I will probably not continue with this well meaning endeavor! lol...Well, I got the idea from an old friend named Angie (Vosburgh)...She's such a great mom. I always want to scrapbook, but NEVER have enough time! This way, I can use the best pics, and everyone can see them! How cool is that?



Well this was Halloween week, and I have mixed emotions. On one hand I was excited, because I was apart of an Awesome outreach to our communtity through our Heaven and Hell house, and our Heavens playground (which I was in charge of -Mercy me).












Left: a portion of our Heavens Playground. It took me months of planning, and a week of building (with the help of MANY sweet people from TOP of course).


Well, the sad part was that I was soooooo busy, that I didn't have time to be a good mommy. If it was not for MY mommy, my kids would not have had costumes :( She sent Angelina a Raggedy Anne outfit, and bought Andy his Spidy outfit a long time ago. John quickly went and bought Ike & Mike something cheap...and that was that... I almost didn't have time to get them ready, but with Johns help... it was a success.







Right: Isn't she just adorable?



Sad to say, I didn't get any more pics of my other three children. I was way too busy working the "playground". But just so you can see my other adorable sweeties, here's what I got, and then I'm gonna sign off for tonight. Right: Roo being Roo. lol






Left: My dimple faced Ike

Right: My cutie Patooti, Mike!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Julie- I'm so glad you're doing this! I always hear stories about your kiddies from my mom (who hears them from your mom) but now I can check them out for myself. They are all four toooo cute! Keep the blog up! Ang